Monday, January 08, 2007

Some Pix of the Kids







I finally downloaded some pictures and thought I would share them...Tess will be a year old this month, hard to believe! And Owen, will be four! I feel like we have finally turned a corner with the sickness (of course, a second round of antibiotics help, too), and Owen went back to school today. He cried, of course, but I'm sure he'll be fine. I just want to get back into a schedule with the kids, so we can start normalizing our lives again...






4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Great pictures! Tess and Owen are both cuties!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zanne,
Owen is getting sooo big! Tess has really taken on a new look too! Just beautiful!
I love you,
Anne

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are both adorable.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hi. I just found you blog. May I link it to mine? http://emmajoseph.blogspot.com

Your kids are adorable!

Amy

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home