Saturday, July 08, 2006

Better Today

I went to see my doctor yesterday, and lo and behold, he found two cysts on my ovaries. He said it's not a bad thing, it just means my body is trying to return to normal and ovulate. He said that's probably why I'm feeling a dull pain intermittently, and to check back with him in a month. Then they will check to see if they have gone away, which he thinks they will, or if they've gotten bigger and it gets uncomfortable, then he will look at removing them. So, I feel much more relieved about me. Now, on to worrying about Owen's blood tests again...

It's been so hot here in LA and I can't stand it. I love the weather in this city, but not when it's unbearably hot. Then I have to sit inside all day with the kids, because it's too hot to take them outside, and I don't want them getting too much sun.

We played softball last night, since our league has started again. It's nice that Erik and I have this one night a week to go out and do something together. It's a team with 7 guys and 3 girls. I like it. We've been playing this league for about 8 years now. It was so nice to be able to go out after the game (we won) and have a beer...cold beer on a summer night, there is nothing better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home